If you love “Buffalo Chicken Dip” you’ll love these sandwiches!
This recipe makes a lot! Perfect for parties, game day, or dinner.
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 (17.5 oz.) bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 pkg. of Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 6 Hoagie Rolls, split lengthwise
- Swiss Cheese Slices
- Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot (I put frozen chicken in there) and pour in the Buffalo Wing Sauce and the Ranch Dressing Mix. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter and shred the chicken finely with two forks. Pile the chicken onto the hoagie rolls, lay slices of Swiss Cheese on top, broil for a few minutes and serve!
As you can see in the picture, I added Vadalia Onions to my husband’s sandwiches. (Under the cheese)