This is the second time I’ve made these. Once last week for me and Al and again last night when my mom and stepdad came over. I think they’re killer! Those green chiles give the burgers just an extra little kick.
Green Chile Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Chuck
- 1 (4 oz. can) Diced Green Chile Peppers, drained
- 1 tsp. Beef Bouillon Granules
- 4 slices Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil grate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the beef, diced green chilies and bouillon. Shape into patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Top each patty with cheese about 2 minutes prior to removing from the grill.
This is what it looks like before I got my hands in there and mixed it all up.
Ready for the grill. I also sprinkle black pepper all over them.
I didn’t get a picture of the finished project because once they were put on the grill, we got so busy talking that I forgot.
They’re really, really good though.